COLLEGE TRACK AND FIELD RECRUITING
By Willy Wood
If you want to compete in NCAA sports at a Division I school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.
See the time chart below provided by the NCAA to ensure that you are on track!
· Ask your counselor for a list of your high school’s NCAA core courses to make sure you take the right classes.
· Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at eligibilitycenter.org.
· Check with your counselor to make sure you will graduate on time with the required number of NCAA core courses.
· Take the ACT or SAT and submit your scores to the NCAA using code 9999.
· At the end of the year, ask your counselor to upload your official transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
· Finish your last NCAA core courses.